Radiator Refix is a hi-tech product designed to provide Triple-Action servicing of the engine cooling system:
- Repairing small leaks.
- Lubricating the water pump.
- Keeping the system clean and protected.
- Effectively repairs small leaks in the cooling system, eliminates the risks of coolant insufficiency in the system
- Easy to use, without disassembly of any parts
- Improves reliability of the cooling system
- Avoid clogging of radiator conduits and temperature sensors
- Compatible with all antifreezes and coolants, also with OAT coolants (Organic Acid Technology)
- Resists to high temperatures, vibrations and pressure
- Safe for rubber hoses, gaskets or other system components
- Prevents build-up of calcium deposits
- Protects cooling systems against corrosion and oxidation
- Improves the functioning of the water pump by lubricating it
Recommended for water cooled systems of all petrol and diesel engines.
Preventive and problem solving application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Warm up the engine with heater control in HOT position
- Shake bottle well and add content to the cooling system via the expansion tank or directly into the radiator
- Top up the system with coolant if required
- Run engine for 5 minutes to circulate and seal leaks
- One can of 400 ml is sufficient for the cooling system of an average car. For different engines, add 400 ml per 10-12L of coolant
- It’s recommended to clean the cooling system with Radiator Pro Flush Radiator cleaner and refill with new coolant before treatment with Radiator Refix.
ATTENTION: Do not open the cooling system while the engine is hot.