SYNTIX Valve Shield
Professional Lead substitute
Valve Shield lead substitute is a self-mixing combination of agents formulated according to state-of-the-art additives and fuel technology. Protects soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol.
- Protects and lubricate valves and valve seats.
- Smoother engine running.
- Improved engine reliability.
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, just like the one built-up by lead in leaded petrol.
- No harmful effects on catalytic converters or the environment.
- Doesn’t influence the octane number.
- Avoids mechanical damage caused by micro welding on the valve seats.
- Prevents fuel system corrosion helps protect components.
Suitable for all two and four-stroke petrol engines turbocharged and non-turbocharged.
Recommended for all classic engines previously requiring leaded fuel now running on unleaded fuel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 25 ml per 25 litres of unleaded petrol fuel (1:1000) each time before filling up.