Professional leak stop
Radiator Refix is a hi-tech product designed to provide Triple-Action servicing of the engine cooling system:
1) Repairing small leaks.
2) Lubricating the water pump.
3) Keeping the system clean and protected.
- Effectively repairs small leaks in the cooling system, eliminates the risks of coolant insufficiency in the system.
- Easy to use, without disassembly of any parts.
- Improves reliability of the cooling system.
- Avoid clogging of radiator conduits and temperature sensors.
- Compatible with all antifreezes and coolants, also with OAT coolants (Organic Acid Technology).
- Resists to high temperatures, vibrations and pressure.
- Safe for rubber hoses, gaskets or other system components.
- Prevents build-up of calcium deposits.
- Protects cooling systems against corrosion and oxidation.
- Improves the functioning of the water pump by lubricating it.
Recommended for water cooled systems of all petrol and diesel engines.
Preventive and problem solving application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Warm up the engine with heater control in HOT position.
- Shake bottle well and add content to the cooling system via the expansion tank or directly into the radiator.
- Top up the system with coolant if required.
- Run engine for 5 minutes to circulate and seal leaks.
- One can of 400 ml is sufficient for the cooling system of an average car. For different engines, add 400 ml per 10-12L of coolant.
- It's recommended to clean the cooling system with Radiator Pro Flush Radiator cleaner and refill with new coolant before treatment with Radiator Refix.
ATTENTION: Do not open the cooling system while the engine is hot.